Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, June 19, 2008

A song to think about.

It has taken some time to decide to do this post, and I asked my darling wife and she said it was okay.

On the day that my mother-in-law went home to be with our Lord... I felt strongly that I was to listen to a song in her honor. This song is so beautiful, and I just leave you all with the thought of this song and hope it speaks to you as much as it has spoken to me.

Undying - Demon Hunter

Ever since the day that I was made I've been deciding the end.
And I was made of wood and stone that won't diminish or bend.
So when the heavy hand of death is here to take me away,
I'll be the solid grip of time forever holding my stay.
Nobody ever made a force that took a beating like me.
I call the earth and every scum to come and try to fight me.
Cus when I made the choice to live beyond the dirt that we tread,
I felt the cure of mortal limit fall before it was said.
When this season ends...
One final heart break and blinding lights will guide our way.
Free us our blind state. they will call us by our name Undying.

Tearing through these days I find the tolerance to strive and push on.
I know what lies beyond this life for me is already won.
No one can take away the blood that covers over my fall.
Without the blood of perfect life I know I'm nothing at all.
So now I reign forever hallowed in eternity's hand.
No man can shake me from the everlasting ground that I stand.
We are the ones, who will still remain when all is laid to waste.
We are the ones, who when angels cry will see them face to face.
We are the ones.

Thanks for reading and if you dare you can listen to the song here.

1 Comments:

At 11:43 AM EDT, Blogger Sam said...

Not too often said about this band, but that's a beautiful song. Thanks for sharing it and for sharing the reason behind it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home