Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Holy Poop!

Hi everybody I'm still alive. I honestly at times have no clue what to write on this thing. I know that I still have readers (I'd like to think) so here is a tasty morsel for you all.

I've read more than 50 pages this year. I have finished one book and am four chapters away from finishing my second book of the year.

I was in three women's fitting rooms today.

The Penguins are in the Stanley Cup Finals, but are down 2 games to none.

I am becoming a Family Guy fan. It has some questionable material, but very funny.

Curb Your Enthusiasm is a great show.

I can't wait to see the new Indiana Jones movie.

I'm hungry.

This was random but I hope you enjoyed it... also the women's fitting rooms were work related and there was no one inside.

Until next time.

3 Comments:

At 10:14 PM EDT, Blogger Sam said...

I'll ignore that you were in women's fitting rooms just for work. It makes my image of the situation much funnier.

 
At 1:22 AM EDT, Blogger Adrienne said...

I got the random idea to check out your blog and lo and behold...there was something to read.

Sam may be ignoring that you were in the fitting rooms for work, but I am really glad you clarified. I couldn't concentrate on the rest of your post because I was trying to decide why in the world you would have been in three women's fitting rooms.

My poor husband is terribly terrified of the fitting room and pretty scared of the ladies department in general.

 
At 10:16 AM EDT, Blogger kimw said...

You said "poop"!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home