Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, November 25, 2007

November 25th

I've enjoyed participating in the whole November blog post thing. I hope you all have enjoyed my posts over the month, and I look forward to posting the rest of the month. What shall I say today.... Well, it's Sunday and I'm waiting for Kimmy to get ready for church, so I thought I'd sneak in a post.

I know my latest band post was short so here is a bit more into the reason I think they are the best. A big reason is that they formed the band out of a desire to make a truly good Christian metal band. Also, most of their musical influences are from the secular market, which helps in the quality of music they strive to reach. Growth. I know I said this in the last post about the group, but since listening to Storm the Gates of Hell growth is no stranger to this band. On the newest album he sings and screams like never before, and the songs make me want to get in a fist fight with all of hell's inmates. Well, that's enough about them.

By the way before I go I want to participate in the whole question thing it seems like fun. So if you want to ask me something go ahead.

Oh! before I go in case you were wondering where those other posts for the month are hiding...They were typed with the invisible function on my keyboard. Good luck finding them and if you do let me know I forget how to find them.

3 Comments:

At 6:44 PM EST, Blogger Sweet Peripety said...

You just write too much, you know? I can't keep up! STOP!!!!!!!!! ;-)

 
At 7:29 PM EST, Blogger Kevin said...

I know, I know, I need to slow down.

 
At 9:32 PM EST, Blogger Sam said...

Seriously, baby steps man. Baby steps.

Alright, now for the fun.

1) Since Kimmy cleverly avoided the question, how about you; how old were you when you had your first kiss?

2) Top 5 bands, no order necessary?

3) What was your first car?

4) Describe your dream car.

5) When was the last time you cried?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home