Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Answers

I will answer you these questions three, five sir. Okay play on Holy Grail over.


Since Kimmy cleverly avoided the question, how about you; how old were you when you had your first kiss?
I was about 18 or 19 years old

Top 5 bands, no order necessary? This question was harder than it seems but here it goes...

1) Demon Hunter
2) Saviour Machine
3) Megadeth
3) Tourniquet
4) Metallica
5) Rez / Resurrection Band


What was your first car?
1994 Chevy Caviler


Describe your dream car.
Well my dream car is actually a truck. Chevy S10 ZR2


When was the last time you cried?
A few weeks ago. I cried at an email Kimmy sent

4 Comments:

At 4:10 PM EST, Blogger Adrienne said...

You make me laugh, seriously.

 
At 10:26 PM EST, Blogger Sam said...

Nice trick using #3 twice on your list. We'll forgive you though. So a truck, huh? Cool.

 
At 12:16 AM EST, Blogger Elizabeth said...

Dude!
Seriously, I thought I was gonna fall off my chair! I can't believe you posted!

 
At 11:36 PM EST, Blogger Sam said...

Not sure you ever check this thing anymore, but I'll try this anyway.

Happy Birthday my friend. Welcome to the land of the 30-somethings.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home