Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Triptych (Special edition)

Well I guess I should blog. I have starved my audience enough, if I still have an audience.

Work has been good, but somewhat slow. Our design manager has decided that we are going to train each other once a week on different aspects of fire protection. This way we will become the go to team for answers and information.

I will get to start a new aspect of sprinkler design this week or early next, designing for a brand new building. So far all I have done is relocation of sprinkler heads or retro fit of existing buildings. I will also be making the trip down to a plant in Stratton Ohio, which is always an interesting place to go.

On a different note, the title of this post refers to one of the hottest bands out right now. A week ago, I picked up Demon Hunter, Triptych (Special Edition) and it is quite the quality product. This CD, just like their last one, will have me banging my head each time I listen to it. Okay, maybe I won't bang my head literaly, but I will in my heart. The CD came with a dvd that has a concert and interviews on it, which made it well worth the extra dollar.

I'm cold now and need to get to bed if I'm going to do any reading. In case you all don't know, there are a few people that have made it a goal to read 50 books this year. I'm not one of them, but I have put up a goal of 4 books this year. By no means is this 50, but for the amount of time I do get to spend reading it will definitely take me the whole year to read the 4. In case anybody wants to know, my book list looks like this:

Fear Nothing - Dean Koontz
Rebecca - Daphne Du Maurier
Dune - Frank Herbert
The Man Who Was Thursday; A Nightmare - G.K. Chesterton

So there you have my list of books, and I will type at you all in about two months. I'm kidding I have been putting it off, but I realized tonight how much I have missed doing this. Hopefully I can get myself into a routine of once or twice a week blogging.

"I thought they smelled bad on the outside" - Han Solo about his Taun Taun as he cut it open

4 Comments:

At 9:46 AM EST, Blogger kimw said...

Yay! A REAL post from Kevin! Nice to have you back in the blogging world :)

You mean you haven't read Rebecca yet?! What, don't you have a copy of it? HA HA HA!

 
At 1:43 PM EST, Blogger Sam said...

Way to pace yourself on the book reading. At least you know your limits.

Hey, if you don't have a bunch of sprinkler goons you have to hang out with when you come to Stratton, give me a ring. We'll do lunch. (I work 5 minutes from there.)

 
At 7:52 PM EST, Blogger Elizabeth said...

The new DEMON HUNTER cd rocks dude . Some large doses of I-b-profen are gonna be in order . At least in my heart . lol

 
At 6:36 PM EDT, Blogger Elizabeth said...

Just so ya know, that last post was from you odd friend Mike. Not Bethy (Lil' Kidd). In other news, thanks for the post. There are those of us who stop regularly. :0P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home