Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, February 16, 2006

December 23rd

Okay, so I haven't done this in awhile again. Shame on me! Kimmy has been bothering me to do this for days now, and all I have to say for myself is I'm Lazy. The mouse at work has not led a revolt yet, which is good news for me. The biggest thing to happen took place about this time last week. I received a phone call from Dave, for those of you who don't know I've been friends with Dave for roughly 24 years. He called to ask me a question which usually is "Are you doing something on (insert date here) 'cause I thought we could do something." Well, this call was no different except he asked "Are you busy on December 23rd?." My first thought was don't you mean February 23rd? then it hit me, this guy was asking me to be in his wedding. For those that know Dave, yes you heard right, Dave and marriage in the same sentence. He met Melissa, not Osborn mind you, over the summer and well the rest they say is history.

So, Congrats to Dave & Melissa!

"The Force is strong with this one." - Vader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home