Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Now that's a tasty burger.

I would like to start by thanking Mr. Jackson for the title used this time around.

We had a lovely dinner last night at the Diner, you know the one on the corner of 224 and South Ave. needless to say I had a burger. This is the second burger I have had from this joint, and have decided that theirs is the best. Their burgers are so juicy and flavorful, especially the one I had last night. Just imagine with me the tasty morsel that was before my eyes. First was the bottom bun resting peacefully on the plate. Then place a wonderful specimen of cowful bliss. Now top the cow with the following.

1. Cheddar cheese
2. Sauted onions & green peppers
3. Jalapeno flavored bacon
4. Chipolte (sorry Kim) mayonnaise
5. The wonderful topper bun

Now that was a tasty burger! I do apologize to you all if I have made your desire for a burger increase ten fold, but hey I don't care because I've already had mine. Good luck in your search for the perfect cow.

"I don't care what you smell!" - Han Solo (Said to Chewie before entering the garbage chute)

2 Comments:

At 3:00 PM EST, Blogger Mike said...

Ya I'm hungry .

 
At 9:32 AM EST, Blogger kimw said...

It's okay, Kevin. It's a very popular word these days – lately I've been bombarded with it.

The burger sounds wonderful. My turkey sandwich that I brought for lunch seems so pathetic now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home