Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Wow!

As most of my loyal readers know I normally don't post sports, but today was quite an event. I have always been a faithful Cincinnati Bengals fan. They have had a losing season for the past decade or so, but this season they are 4-0 a feat not achieved since 1988. I don't want to jinx them, but they look impressive. If they keep playing the way they have been they could be going to the playoffs.

Well, that's all for now because it's time for brownies and coffee.

"You're all clear kid. Now let's blow this thing and go home." - Han Solo

4 Comments:

At 9:28 PM EDT, Blogger Frank said...

Hey Kevin, I agree with you,the Bengals look great. And I do think that they will go to the playoffs. Anyway I am happy for you and I'll be real happy when they beat the Browns. I got a bad feeling they are gonns beat Pittsburgh. Lots of luck.

 
At 9:46 PM EDT, Blogger Elizabeth said...

I am actually quite the football fan and I have been glad to see that the Bengals are off to a great start. I also have to say that my Tampa Bay Bucs aren't to shabby either. They too are 4-0! :0)

 
At 9:23 AM EDT, Blogger kimw said...

I am a Texans fan. Now, I knew the chances of the Texans beating the Bengals was a long shot, but after the first half, I thought there was a possibility of that happening. What an upset that would have been! However, I am very encouraged with how they played – it wasn't a blowout as expected against a very good team.

 
At 6:35 PM EDT, Blogger Mike said...

Congratulations.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home