Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Two Dogs and Two Cats Make for Quite the Dream

I don't know what was going on in my head last night as I slept. The dreams were kind of strange, and one came out of left field. I know without a doubt that the dream about kids in High School came from the Friday night we had. We watched seven episodes of Veronica Mars! The other was, as stated above, strange and I do mean strange. It all started in my In-Laws back yard, where I was talking with my Mother-in-Law and watching the small dog they have in this dream. During the conversation another dog walked over to visit the small dog. Then all of a sudden a cat showed up on the scene, which my Mother-in-Law was trying to decide whether to keep the cat tied up in the yard of just give it away.

So here we are sitting in the yard with two dogs and a cat, when all of a sudden another cat came over from the neighbor's house. This new cat walked over to the bigger dog and from my point of view it looked like that cat had asked the dog "Are you ready for me to groom you now?" The dog looked up as if to answer "Yes please, I need a good grooming." Then the cat hopped onto the dog's, back unleashed it's claws and started combing the head of the dog.

The dog enjoyed this very much, and after some time the dog stood up, looked at the small dog as if to say "Hey, let's get out of here." I think the little dog liked the idea because he got up to follow the big dog. They started to move but the big dog stopped, lifted his leg and peed on the poor little dog. The small dog stood there for a moment not realizing what was going on, but once the epiphany hit him he ran like the wind. He ran as fast as his little legs could take him, but in the middle of his Speedy Gonzales run he stopped and started to sniff the air. The dog for some ungodly reason liked the smell he discovered and started to pee on himself.

At this point I'm laughing my butt off at the dumb dog that got peed on and is now peeing on himself. The small dog noticed my laughing and thought it needed to come see me. All I can see now is this small dog running and peeing over to see me. I start to freak out and run away from this dumb dog, but alas I was to slow. The dog caught up to me and took aim at my back. By the time it was all over I was wet from my back down to my feet. Needless to say at this point I woke up, and thought where the heck did that come from?

So my advice to all of you don't watch seven episodes of Veronica Mars before bed. You'll enjoy the show, but the dreams will be strange.

"What an incredible smell you've discovered!" - Han Solo

5 Comments:

At 8:49 PM EST, Blogger Frank said...

This is sooo funny. It gave me a good laugh. I was trying to figure it out.

 
At 10:03 AM EST, Blogger kimw said...

Your dream confirms what I knew to be true all along – cats are better than dogs! A cat would never pee on himself or on you. It would much too undignified :)

 
At 12:52 PM EST, Blogger Kimmy said...

Oh Kim, I'm disappointed in you. Dogs are sooooo much better. You must control the cat-loving side of our brain:-)

 
At 3:34 PM EST, Blogger Adrienne said...

I hope that when you woke up and thought, "where the heck did that come from?" you meant the dream and not that you were wet from your back to feet! I am very sorry, but that was the only thing I could think and it made me laugh. Aren't dreams a weird thing? The worst is when you believe them only to find out it wasn't real.

 
At 9:37 PM EST, Blogger Kevin said...

Yes Adrienne I did mean the dream, and believe it or not I did have to check the sheets just to be sure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home