Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Holy Snikes You Did What!

Well, the title of this post should be my readers reaction to what I have to tell you all. It is now 10:07 a.m. on October the 5th 2005. What praytell am I doing posting at this hour, shouldn't I be at work? I was at work at 7:00 a.m. on October the 4th 2005, isn't it funny how every year has a 10-4 (good buddy), anyway as I was saying. I started work on the 4th at 7:00 a.m. and worked for 26 hours! Please insert reaction here.

That's all I have to say other than I'm tired and hungry. I've tried to fall asleep, but it hasn't worked yet so maybe some food in my tummy will make me sleepy.

"TK421 Why aren't you at your post?" - Imperial Officer

3 Comments:

At 10:45 AM EDT, Blogger kimw said...

Stinkin' spammers.

26 hours! I'd rather run for 26 miles than work 26 hours!

Judging from her post, I'm sure Kimmy is glad to have you home. Get some rest, and stop working so much! Glad you got to go home.

 
At 2:56 PM EDT, Blogger Elizabeth said...

Poor Shoog! I felt so bad you had to work so long. Hopefully you'll be able to get some zzzz's in before hitting the grind again.

 
At 6:59 PM EDT, Blogger Mike said...

Way to kick those 26 hours of sleep out of your bed. Seriously , I did feel bad for you , but you hung in like a trooper , and did your business.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home