Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Darn It!

Why do we check out new shows? Okay, new to us but not the world. Tonight we officially have become hooked on Smallville. In the past I have had mixed feelings on the whole Superman thing, but I think I need to reevaluate my opinion. So, I'll probably start picking up comic books as well as catching up on the show.

Also the new Superman movie, unless things have changed, will star Kevin Spacey as Lex Luthor. Which is pretty cool.


I'm certainly making up for missing five days haven't I.

"That's what I'm afraid of." - Owen Lars (In response to Beru, see last post)

2 Comments:

At 5:48 PM EDT, Blogger Kimmy said...

I'll be honest, this is just a pity comment since you haven't recieved any today. See how I love you?

 
At 11:00 PM EDT, Blogger Mike said...

"Damn It!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home