Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

The Legend of Zelda

I had to do something to occupy myself this evening since Kimmy went off with Amy to see Star Wars Revenge of the Sith. So, I pulled out the Super Nintendo to play some games. I started with The Legend of Zelda, A Link to the Past, and that's all the further I got. I really haven't played this game much since I purchased it, but I'm already addicted.

Now, I've always been a fan of the Zelda series since it's days on Nintendo. Link to the Past has to be my favorite though. This is one I'll be craving to play for a few months. Zelda is one of the best adventure games ever created. By Zelda I mean all the ones I've played, The Legend of Zelda, Zelda 2 The Adventures of Link and The Legend of Zelda - A Link to the Past. There a two other Zelda games I own, and I look forward to digging into those someday. There is also a brand new adventure due out for Gamecube sometime late this year or early next. I hope I can talk Kimmy into letting me get it soon after it comes out.

That's all my ramblings about Zelda I have for tonight. Kimmy just called and is In North Lima so I'll as I always do.

"Luke's just not a farmer, Owen. He has too much of his father in him." - Beru Lars

2 Comments:

At 8:45 AM EDT, Blogger kimw said...

Kimmy went to see a Star Wars movie without you? I think that makes her more of a fan. You're slipping Kevin. However, you never disappoint with your quote :)

 
At 12:08 AM EDT, Blogger Mike said...

I'M NOT A STAR WARS JUNKY, BUT I DO LOVE YOU. YOU ARE KEVIN. WHEN YOU WAKE UP. WHEN YOU EAT PIZZA. WHEN YOU USE THE POTTY. KEVIN ART THOU. KEVIN THOU ARE.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home